Friday, March 03, 2006

 

Pages 27 and 28

(kirsten) Beth added some last bits of color. All done!
(kirsten) A little acrylic paint, more color, more texture.

(beth) I so adore the creatures Kirsten put in. I used crayon on the background, looking for a different texture.
(kirsten) I used some pens to turn the dots into various rainforest animals. I like how they turned out - but it definitely needs more coloring. I thought that Beth would have fun coloring them in and adding background details.
(beth) The other side of the holes spread. Now the hole are revealing orangish dots with some other colors on the right hand side. I have some ideas of where this could go but it will be interesting to see what Kirsten does with it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?