Sunday, November 20, 2005

 

Visual Correspondence Project

The purpose of this blog is to record the results of a mail art project in visual correspondence. Kirsten and myself each start with a book; we both chose moleskines. I draw, paint, collage, play in mine a little bit and she does the same in hers. Then we trade and respond to what the other created, either on the next page or by altering the previous art. Then the cycle continues. Four of these projects are going on among members of the Embellished Circus. Keren/nuKKe suggested the idea and set up the partners.

Comments:
Your description of the project is so perfect - I think I will steal it to use on the blog that I begin tomorrow! Packing up my journal to send your way as we speak!
 
awsome pages, Beth. Thank you for uploading. Hope your (pl.) experience will be a good one.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?